Kelly Anorak By Closet Core ~ Size: 0 – 20
Style meets function with the Kelly Anorak; a classic shape with a modern cut, this simple coat is the perfect choice for transitional weather.
Lightweight and unlined, it features a two-piece cuffed sleeve, optional drawstring waist, gusseted flap pocket and a zipper placket with snap buttons. View A will keep you warm and dry with a roomy three-piece hood, while View B features a classic stand-up collar.
Pattern Format: PRINTED TISSUE
Sewing Level: ADVANCED
Choose medium to heavyweight woven fabrics such as twill, canvas, denim and linen. Make the ultimate rain coat with a waterproof fabric like ripstop, waxed canvas or Goretex.
YARDAGE REQUIREMENTS (SIZES 0-20) - 45” / 1.14 m wide
Sizes 0-8 = 3.5 yd (3.2 m), Sizes 8-20 = 4 yd (3.75 m)
YARDAGE REQUIREMENTS (SIZES 0-20) - 58” / 1.5 m wide
Sizes 0-8: 2.5 yd (2.32 m), Sizes 8-14 = 3 yd (2.75 m), Sizes 16-20 = 3.5 yd (3.2 m)
- Metal snap buttons, 13 x 1/2”-5/8" (12-15mm)
- Fusible Interfacing, 1 yard (1 m)
- Separating coat zipper with pull on left side, 26" long (sizes 0-20), 28" long (sizes 14-32)
- Drawstring, 1 1/2” yard (1.3m) for sizes 0-20, and 2 1/2" yard (2.3 m) for sizes 14-32
- Optional: 3 yards of double fold bias tape to finish neckline and coat hem (can be replaced with serged stitch or homemade bias tape)
- Optional: Grommets, 2 x size #0 or #1, inside diameter 6-7 mm (can be replaced with machine buttonhole)
- Optional: topstitching thread
- Polyester thread
- Marking tool